Our network

Smoke Detector Alerts Family of Fire | News

Title (Max 100 Characters)

Smoke Detector Alerts Family of Fire
News

The Henderson Fire Department responded to a house fire at the 2100 block Tour Edition Dr. in the Green Valley area of Henderson at 11:19pm Friday night.

Upon arriving firefighters found four of the residents who had evacuated the home, thanks in part to the smoke detectors alerting them to the fire, standing in the front yard. The residents informed the firefighters that the fire was in the master bedroom on the 2nd floor of the house.

Firefighters were able to get water on the fire quickly and had it extinguished shortly after their arrival. The fire was believed to be accidental in nature but the cause is still be investigated. The total amount of damage to the house was estimated to be $100,000. 

News

Henderson Deals

Henderson Businesses